Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Three Years Today!

Giving thanks this week, must also include the tremendous gratitude and love I have for all the lovely friendships I have made by writing Ms Graysea......we are three years old today!!
This is not always the happiest place to be, especially in the last year, but it is a place where I have received such wonderful encouragement and inspiration.

May you all enjoy a very Happy Thanksgiving!! I am off to finish the preparation for a lot of baking tomorrow night!

6 comments:

Poppy said...

Happy Blogversary :)

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! 3 years! wow! I'll be coming up on my one year December 8th! Have enjoyed your posts so much and enjoyed our friendship via Blogville. Have a wonderful Turkey Day!!...debbie

Jeff- in the Berkshires said...

Happy Thanksgiving Marcia to you and all.

Jeff

Kittie Howard said...

Happy Blogversary!! And many more to come!!!

Beverly said...

Happy Holidays Friend!!!

Beverly said...

Happy Holidays Friend!!!