Thursday, February 23, 2012

Just Saying Hello!

There is no further news on Marty, but we sure are having an early Spring here....the morning is filled with bird songs, and it has been warm enough to leave the heat way down!  The ground has never frozen this year and we are all loving it.  There is the slight longing to have at least one big snowstorm before official Spring arrives but it's only a slight wish. Flowers are blooming in sunny corners, and Ms G whiles her days away in sunny spots while birdwatching. What a life.

I'll be back soon with another walk for you!  My weekend will be spent house sitting, sewing and enjoying a few more walks with LM. Life is good!   

Love to all!



3 comments:

Beverly said...

Hope you have a good weekend...

Anonymous said...

I finally got to read this post. For some reason it wouldn't open. Makes me crazy sometimes. Esp. when it's one of my favorites! I guess Marty is status quo. Did they do the MRI yet? Did it show anythng? I'm ready for another walk. Barney is coming too....debbie

Kendi said...

These articles are fantastic, The information you show us is interesting for everybody and is really good written, very informative. It’s just nice! continue posting. Thanks!

Kendi of web design philipines